Wow! Are you for hire Anna? I love your blog soooo much, (and I could use your organizational skills at my home), however, I love those three people in the photos even more. And I miss you, I miss you, I miss you. Please keep "it" up--I feel you're so near when I see your life in Spain. xoxo Mom*
2 comments:
What a fantastic face... this pic needs to be framed!!!
Looks like you guys are adjusting swimmingly to life in Spain! I'm loving all of the food descriptions...Yummmmm-o
Wow! Are you for hire Anna? I love your blog soooo much, (and I could use your organizational skills at my home), however, I love those three people in the photos even more. And I miss you, I miss you, I miss you. Please keep "it" up--I feel you're so near when I see your life in Spain. xoxo Mom*
Post a Comment