Look how beautiful our flowers are!!! We are so excited. While my mom (mama J) was here we went to the town of La Rambla where there is tons of pottery for sale for very cheap. We bought these beautiful pots and haven't had anything in them for about a month. Finally we went to Viveros and found these flowers. I just hope they withstand our summer heat. We also bought this gorgeous new BBQ! It's charcoal, so no chance of flames shooting up through the knobs this time. I also took this picture at sunrise off our balcony a few days ago. Isn't it pretty? It was nice to see it... but I wish I could miss a few sunrises and sleep instead. You can do it baby Jay! Sleep through the night!
Springtime in Spain. That sounds so romantic. I'm sure you are having such a terrific experience half way round the world. Baby Jay has grown so much lately. He is all smiles, and such a handsome one. I am sure Grandma Jill and Grandpa Lynn are having the time of their life with you all right now. Enjoy every minute of it! Thanks for sharing your life and family with us all.
love the pottery! i gotta go get me some at the ONE nursery around here that carries the good stuff... missed out last year b.c they only carry it at the beginning of spring.... just another perk to living in spain!!!
2 comments:
Springtime in Spain. That sounds so romantic. I'm sure you are having such a terrific experience half way round the world. Baby Jay has grown so much lately. He is all smiles, and such a handsome one. I am sure Grandma Jill and Grandpa Lynn are having the time of their life with you all right now. Enjoy every minute of it! Thanks for sharing your life and family with us all.
love the pottery! i gotta go get me some at the ONE nursery around here that carries the good stuff... missed out last year b.c they only carry it at the beginning of spring.... just another perk to living in spain!!!
Post a Comment