
Fairy tale lands and starfish hands
Plump little cheeks and counting by weeks
Onsies piled high and a soft milky sigh
The world is fine and grand as I hold your little hand
Gazing blue eyes and sweet lullabies
Afternoon strolls and chubby fat rolls
Gurgles of delight and Dr. Seuss at night
The world is fine and grand as I hold your little hand
Tiny little toes and a perfect button nose
Small sleepy yawns and waking up at dawn
Tummy time play and smiles that light the day
The world is fine and grand as I hold your little hand
Plump little cheeks and counting by weeks
Onsies piled high and a soft milky sigh
The world is fine and grand as I hold your little hand
Gazing blue eyes and sweet lullabies
Afternoon strolls and chubby fat rolls
Gurgles of delight and Dr. Seuss at night
The world is fine and grand as I hold your little hand
Tiny little toes and a perfect button nose
Small sleepy yawns and waking up at dawn
Tummy time play and smiles that light the day
The world is fine and grand as I hold your little hand
1 comment:
What a fabulous poem!!! I love the pics... there is nothing quite like a sleeping babe... oh, except for all of those other things you wrote about in your poem! :) Great post!!!
Post a Comment