Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sitting up

Jay has been sitting up for the past couple of weeks and he is getting SO good at it! Way to go little boy. He also slept through the night for two nights in a row now. YEA!!!!! 9:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. Mom and dad are especially happy about that one. He is such a joy in our lives. Other updates: the orange blossoms are out and it smells wonderful here. Jay and mom take many walks together throughout the day. Jay loves his stroller. The weather has been beautiful... in the 80s every day. Of course, this makes us a little nervous about the summer! Something else really cool: Yesterday when Jay and I were out walking we saw a man and his dog walking along the street too. The man had a big trash bag and was going around picking up all the trash (most likely left by the careless teenagers around here). I was very amazed/impressed. This man didn't work for the government, he was just out doing good. It was so nice to see and it made me think I need to do more for the environment. One of my parenting magazines just came out with an issue about how we can do our part to make the earth a better place for the generations to come. So anyway, I hope I can make a better effort to help out like the man on the street.

No comments: