Monday, June 25, 2007

Birthday Boy


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE! We've had a fun day here in Spain (although Mike did have to work). I made Mike a smoothie and blueberry bagel for breakfast - I would have made muffins but I added 1 1/2 cups of water instead of 1/2 to the mix, so that didn't work out so well. I had been up since 4:45 a.m. with Jay. I guess he must have been excited for daddy's birthday! We met Mike on base for lunch and after we ate we had cake at his office with friends. We had a great BBQ dinner (Mike was the chef) and later that night Mike and I went to see Ocean's 13 in Spanish! I didn't understand super well, but we still had a good time. John, Maria and Lunisana brought Mike a cake with candles, so he even got to make a wish! We'll celebrate more in a few days when we leave for our cruise to Greece and then on to visit our good friends, The Price's, in Zurich!

2 comments:

jessicalangprice said...

Happy Birthday Mike...we're looking forward to seeing you guys after you get done with your cruise!

jessicalangprice said...

I'm looking at this from work today Jul 9th and thinking, "We're so lucky! They're here in Zurich right now!" Can't wait to go explore tomorrow...