Jay participated in his first Father's Day yesterday. He was especially lucky because his daddy and grandpa were there to celebrate! Jay gave his daddy little presents with notes on them like a bag of cashews that said, "Daddy I'm nuts over you! I love all the "cash-ew" bring home." He also gave him a small football, basketball and soccar ball so they can play together. What a lucky daddy!Jay and grandpa have been having s
o much fun together. Grandpa gave Jay his first experience with a steering wheel few days ago in the mall. Jay loved it! Of course grandpa had to go out and buy him his own steering wheel after that (although he would rather have bought a pedal car for him). We're all enjoying being together. On Saturday we went to Sevilla and wandered around. Mike and I are becoming experts on the city! We are really looking forward to visiting Greece in a few weeks.
o much fun together. Grandpa gave Jay his first experience with a steering wheel few days ago in the mall. Jay loved it! Of course grandpa had to go out and buy him his own steering wheel after that (although he would rather have bought a pedal car for him). We're all enjoying being together. On Saturday we went to Sevilla and wandered around. Mike and I are becoming experts on the city! We are really looking forward to visiting Greece in a few weeks.





5 comments:
great pics guys!!! and happy fathers day mike! i have no doubt that you are a fantastic daddy! ........so, the word "greece" really stuck out in this post! i'm so jealous. all i can say is, you better take lots of pics!!!! love ya :)
¡Qué guapo está Jay con su papá!Él es un niño grandeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
A él le encanta jugar con su Daddy,lol
Me encanta la foto que Jay está boca abajo jugando con Mike.
Besos
Yes, I did pass my test. I passed with a 97% actually so I was very very excited. It's not to bad of a job. The hardest thing is being away from the family, which I am sure that you can relate to. Well have fun, love ya!
we are having a wonderful time with grandbaby Jay! He is definitely the cutest baby boy in the world! We love him so much especially when he gives us those big one-tooth smiles. He is the very BEST! love to all, nona
Earlene and Lee,
We are sooo happy (and an itty bitty bit jealous)that you get to wake up to the cutest 9 month baby boy. Give him lots of squeezes for me. Thanks for raising an amazing daughter that has made and is making the finest mother (and wife). Enjoy the cruise! Ditto on the "lots of photos."
Jill*
Post a Comment