Actually, I should say, "Happy Birthing Day mom!" I had a great day today eating at TGI Fridays, shopping and hanging out in Sevilla with people I love! I miss my sweet husband, who's away for work, but all in all it was a great day.
HAPPY B.day ANNA!!! so glad that your day was GREAT. you deserve it!
i still haven't had a chance to look through all of your greece pics yet.... i'm saving up for when i can sit down uninterupted and really soak it in. soon i hope. :)
Isn't it crazy to think we were once that small? I hope you had a great birthday!! My sister said you guys spoiled her so tell you're parents they're in big trouble for spoiling BOTH of us! Wish I could have been there to celebrate your birthday with you... besitos...
3 comments:
HAPPY B.day ANNA!!! so glad that your day was GREAT. you deserve it!
i still haven't had a chance to look through all of your greece pics yet.... i'm saving up for when i can sit down uninterupted and really soak it in. soon i hope. :)
Isn't it crazy to think we were once that small? I hope you had a great birthday!! My sister said you guys spoiled her so tell you're parents they're in big trouble for spoiling BOTH of us! Wish I could have been there to celebrate your birthday with you... besitos...
I love you! Happy B-day, I was thinking about you on the 17th--just couldn't get to a computer.
Post a Comment