Look at your little boy talking! I can't believe it! I'm sure he'll be jabbering away by the time we see him next. I'm sure his abuelas miss him so. I'm glad Mike's mom got to see you guys. Let's plan a trip in Jan.
I think Kate has a crush on Jay. I was watching with her and she was trying to jabber back. He is such a little cutie!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Look at your little boy talking! I can't believe it! I'm sure he'll be jabbering away by the time we see him next. I'm sure his abuelas miss him so. I'm glad Mike's mom got to see you guys. Let's plan a trip in Jan.
I think Kate has a crush on Jay. I was watching with her and she was trying to jabber back. He is such a little cutie!
Post a Comment