I love these pics! It would be cute to pick 3, turn them black & white or sepia, and put them in a 3-pack frame with a quote about walking or "oh the places you'll go..." (does that make sense?). Anyway, if we had all the time in the world...I have a million things I "could, should..." do with Kelsey's pics and none of them have been started yet!
Our sweetie's face shows his love for walking outdoors. I can't wait to walk hand in hand in one of those quaint German municipalities! Jessi had a great idea and I have just the frame for the photos--I'll see if I can get a few good prints. Luv that little bug! LOL nona:)
What a treat to come back into town to see this cute little boy smiling back at me. You are an amazing photographer. He is so handsome! What more could a Grandma want (well, okay to have your little Jay Bug living on the same block for his entire life but...) And I love your new background. You make me wish I was a blogger. Grandma Jill*
6 comments:
cute little man! he's getting so big!!!
So cute! There is something about a tiny little thing walking that I love! His expressions make me laugh! I love the middle one!
I suppose you could say you went "Jaywalking".
(Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I'll be here all week.)
I love these pics! It would be cute to pick 3, turn them black & white or sepia, and put them in a 3-pack frame with a quote about walking or "oh the places you'll go..." (does that make sense?). Anyway, if we had all the time in the world...I have a million things I "could, should..." do with Kelsey's pics and none of them have been started yet!
Our sweetie's face shows his love for walking outdoors. I can't wait to walk hand in hand in one of those quaint German municipalities! Jessi had a great idea and I have just the frame for the photos--I'll see if I can get a few good prints. Luv that little bug! LOL nona:)
What a treat to come back into town to see this cute little boy smiling back at me. You are an amazing photographer. He is so handsome! What more could a Grandma want (well, okay to have your little Jay Bug living on the same block for his entire life but...) And I love your new background. You make me wish I was a blogger.
Grandma Jill*
Post a Comment