Easter Sunday was pretty low key for us. We went to church, took a nap, made a scrumptious meal and ate it all up way too quickly. Why is that that making food takes so long but eating it goes so fast? Jessie and I had a good time cooking together though so it was worth it. We made ham, cheesy potatoes, deviled eggs, caesar salad, and fresh rolls. We drank it all down with some yummy cran-apple sparkling cider.
It was so nice to spend the day with good friends. Sometimes it gets lonely way over here in Europe on holidays but hanging out with the Prices pretty much feels like family so it ended up being a wonderful day. Jay and Kelsey had fun hanging out together and looking cute. Kelsey even coaxed Jay back into the bath tub. That's right, Jay's taking baths again! Finally!!! It's been about 3 months now since he decided to so vehemently hate baths. One look at Kelsey playing with his toys in the water and it was all over. Thanks Kels!

I just have to put in a side not here. As I'm writing Jay is taking the Little People out of his bus and giving them all kisses. What a sweet little boy! I love him so much!!!
3 comments:
What a sweet little boy! Besitos to all the little people. I think Kelsey's wishing she was playing with Jay's toys again. She seems bored of hers here. Thanks again for a wonderful Easter. Hope your mom's wrist is okay!!
I love your family picture that is posted first on this post! Glad that you guys had a fabulous Easter (albeit far, far from the homeland!).
Darling pictures! Jay is growing up fast!
Post a Comment