Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Here we go...

We've had so many fun thing going on lately that I haven't had a chance to blog. Of course that also means that I have a ton to catch up on. We are starting our last week in Germany so on top of everything else we're trying to pack up and move out. We're sad to be leaving this beautiful country where we've made so many friends but we're looking forward to going home to Spain too. The summer will be filled with trips to the pool and the beach, hanging out with John and Maria and trying not to fry in the Andalusian sun! We're also planning on making it to Portugal at some point and we may even be heading to the States for a while. Anyway, just wanted to update that I'm in the process of updating... you bloggers out there understand.

No comments: