Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Tulips!!!

Finally! What you've all been waiting for :) The tulip pictures... I don't have a lot to say in this post (aren't you excited?). I think writing the Amsterdam post has tuckered me out. All I have to say is that the tulips were incredible! I'm sure the pictures don't do them justice. They were beautiful. I don't know how many different kinds of tulips we saw but it was more than I ever imagined possible. We first visited the Keukenhof Gardens which is a huge park filled with hundreds upon hunderds upon hundreds of flowers. Tulips in every shape, size and color possible can be found. The Park claims that it is the most photographed place in the world. I'm not sure about that but it certainly ranks among the top. After visiting the gardens we took a scenic drive through the towns of Holland and stopped when we found the perfect photo opportunity. My favorite picture is the one Jessie took of Jay and Kelsey kissing. Isn't she a gerat photographer? Anyway, enjoy the pics!

12 comments:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

So beautiful! I've always dreamt of going to see all those beautiful tulips. You're so lucky!

Aubree

Jennifer (Fern) said...

What a beautiful place! I am amazed at all the wonderful beautiful places your little family has had the privilege to visit. Not to mention the fun pictures taken! (we only have a very few with just the 2 of us together!
It's definitely a wonderful Spring Season!

Tayla said...

Wow, those flowers are unbelievable. How awesome for you to get to experience that!

Angie said...

WOW! Those pictures are AMAZING!!! I love your new blog header one the best... Very cute.

leslie said...

whoa.. REALLY gorgeous pics! that place looks fantastic!! maybe someday i'll get to go... hmmmm :)

Desta said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous! As always. I love drooling over your pictures and stories. But I'm not sure about that first picture....it might make Zoe a little jealous!

Julie said...

That is beautiful! I would love to see that place!

Heather and Ben said...

Those are the most amazing flowers I have EVER seen! How fun.

Brad Christensen said...

Hey Anna....did you have any problems using the cutestblogontheblock layout? I cant get it to work.

Brad Christensen said...

by the way, its nicole posting as bradleyjai all the time. I dont know how to change that.

jessicalangprice said...

I MISS YOU!! I love your post on the tulips. It was so pretty, wasn't it? Drop me a line when you get settled.

Team Heaton said...

That's awesome you got to go to the tulip festival. My brother lives there and I really hope we can make a trip there before too long. They are so beautiful.