The "don't mind if I do" attitude coming into play! Sneaky little boy! I keep al out sweets up in the highest cabinet... so the kids won't even be tempted. I was terrible about it when I was a kid!
A face only a mom or grandmom could love! Our boy is getting pretty big for his britches...he is just growing up too fast and I can't wait to see him going at it! By the way, saw Ben Brown's mom today...Ben has a 3mo old babe and Bethany has a 4 yr old girl and 2 boys, 8 and 6, all very sweet. Cory has to find a mate and get poppin' :) luvs, ma
4 comments:
Ha! That's funny. If you were still in Germany I would think it was the chocolate from Easter. Looks like you'll have to eat it before he does!
Jay looks so much like Mike in that picture. He's such a little boy now! He's getting so big.
The "don't mind if I do" attitude coming into play!
Sneaky little boy! I keep al out sweets up in the highest cabinet... so the kids won't even be tempted. I was terrible about it when I was a kid!
A face only a mom or grandmom could love! Our boy is getting pretty big for his britches...he is just growing up too fast and I can't wait to see him going at it!
By the way, saw Ben Brown's mom today...Ben has a 3mo old babe and Bethany has a 4 yr old girl and 2 boys, 8 and 6, all very sweet. Cory has to find a mate and get poppin' :) luvs, ma
Post a Comment