



I recently found a set of bubbles in Jay's room and we have had a great time playing with them . Jay thinks the translucent floating "balls" are pretty cool. He hasn't figured out how to blow them himself yet but he loves to chase them and pop them when they land. Watching him brought me back to when my brother Cory did a science experiment with bubbles in elementary school. He made all types of bubble wands out of scrap pieces of metal and we had so much fun with them. I remember streaming giant bubbles behind me and trying to get them to land without popping. It was right around the time when Super Mario World came out and Cory and I were both pretty obsessed. Remember the bonus levels called Switch Palaces? When you found one you could make Mario run and jump on top of the giant bubble with an exclamation mark in the middle and doing so would open up pathways making it easier to finish a level. Anyway I remember loving the feeling of running fast and jumping on the giant half bubbles we had made on the ground, pretending I was Mario in a switch palace. Ahhh... the memories. Thanks big brother for always making life so much fun!
1 comment:
I love your "memory" : )
And cute pictures of Jay, as always. My kids still love bubbles, they're always a summertime hit
Post a Comment