Sunday, August 10, 2008

On our Way Home

Blue steel?

We are finally heading back to the States for a visit. Woo hoo! Home sweet home here we come. We can't wait to see all our family and friends, eat great food, relax and enjoy America. We'll be there soon so watch out. Love you all and see you soon!
Here ya go grandmas and grandpas - this is the silly boy you'll be hanging out with soon. P.S. He laughs hysterically at himself each time he watches this video ;)

10 comments:

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

Mike and Anna,
I'm sure that you guys have a packed schedule during your visit, but if you have any time, we'd love to visit with you.
Jeff and Aubree

Nonna said...

Nona CAN'T WAIT to see you and play ball with you Jay!! You have grown up too much since last we played. I'm sure you can teach me some new tricks with the ball and I will show you our forest and all the neat creepy crawly things we can find. Clark and Lana are excited for a little boy to play with too! Hurry home my precious little Jay! Luvs, nona

Jessica said...

What? When are you guys coming? How long are you here for? How fun for ya'll. I wish we were there so we could hang out a bit. Have so much fun with your families!!!

leslie said...

oh wow, jay has gotten so big!! i feel like i've been out of the bloggin' loop for the summer and am excited to get back into the swing again!! have fun with the fam... wish we were there to see you!!!

Heather and Ben said...

How excited to be on your way home.
Hope you guys have a great stay. Keep us posted on what you're up to!

Ryan and Julianne said...

Seriously - your little Jay is SO cute. He has just got such a perfect little face.

Have fun in the U.S.!

Ryan and Julianne said...

Seriously - your little Jay is SO cute. He has just got such a perfect little face.

Have fun in the U.S.!

María Pérez Sánchez said...

hola anna que guapo esta jay, te deseo lo mejor en este viaje, si lees esto llamanos o manda un email que john necesita hablar urgente con mike antes de 8 días, por favor, él ya mandó email a los dos.besos y gracias. 678706100

Bonni said...

Are you coming home to stay? Or just a visit? So exciting! It's too bad we won't be there.... Enjoy your trip home!

And, btw, Jay is PRECIOUS! I love the video!

Brittany said...

Can't wait til I have one of these...way too cute! And I just realized I have the same blog wallpaper as you! Have you always had that one? I am such a copy cat :)