Friday, August 22, 2008

Pictures of Jay taken by Mary Clark

We had Jay's pictures taken by my good friend Mary Clark this week. She did an amazing job. Mary and I have known each other since Freshman year at BYU when we were placed together as suite-mates. She is one of the most beautiful people I know inside and out and I'm so happy that she was able to take Jay's pictures. She is extremely talented. If anyone out there in Utah or just visiting is looking for an amazing photographer (she does kids, families, weddings... you name it!) then go to http://www.photographybydmc.com to check out her work and to schedule an appointment. You can also see some more of her work at www.photographybydmc.blogspot.com. I promise she did not tell me to advertise for her, I'm just so pleased with her work that I can't help it! Anyway, I included a ton of pictures on here for Nona and Papa to see and also for Mike since he's away at class. Jay misses you so much daddy! He loves you and looks at your picture and talks about you all the time. Enjoy the pictures of your little Roo :)




8 comments:

Mike said...

I sure miss you guys and love you very much. I can't wait to see you guys again soon. Mom make sure you give roo plenty of kisses and hugs for me.

Summer said...

Wow, Jay is really growing up! He's so cute, what a personality : )

Ok, I had no idea that Mike could be deployed!!! That is SO crazy that he'll be gone for 6 months and that he'll be in South/Central America!!! I'm really glad that you'll be in the states while he's gone though, spending time with friends and family. Not that it will be easy for any of you, I really admire the sacrifices you have to make. And I thought I knew about making sacrifices for a career... : )

I REALLY REALLY wish we could see you guys, especially now that I know you'll be in the states for so long! Unfortunately we will not be going anywhere for quite awhile. Paul gets three weeks of vacation as an intern, but he gets it in one-week blocks and they just assign it to you, you don't get to choose it. So he's go a week in October, a week in January, and a week in May. So we're here for the holidays. Our other problem is of course, money. Flights are expensive, ESPECIALLY flights from MN to UT. Some people drive from here to UT but you can't do it in the winter time. So I really have no idea when we will be there again.

Ok, this is the longest comment ever so I'll stop now. But keep in touch, especially while Mike is gone, I'm here if you need anything or if you want someone to talk to : ) Good luck and have a great time!

Team Heaton said...

Jay is getting so big! Cute pics.

Nonna said...

Wow! Mary caught Jay's many cute faces..she did a superb job and I can't wait to see more... then plaster the frig with "all about Jay" (maybe a few of you and Mike too!). Tell Mary thank you thank you from nona and papa :)

The Reichmans said...

Mike-I can't believe you have been living in Spain and all over Europe-that is crazy and really exciting. It was good to hear from you. I am sorry I am so slow getting back to you. Your family is darling and it looks like you are doing great!

Julie said...

So cute! Mary does a great job! I am glad you guys are having a good time in Utah or did have a good time.

Brittany said...

I love these pictures! He really is SO cute, your fried did a great job!

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful boy!!!