Thank you so much for your comment on Max's blog. I was happy that I was able to find your family's blog- it sounds like you are up to all kinds of adventures! It will be exciting to keep track of you guys. Please feel free to check out our family blog as well: www.spencerandmarykelly.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Those pictures make it look like eating an apple is better than anything in the whole world! So cute!
Looks like you guys are having a good time! Hawaii sounds great! So what is Mike doing right now?
Thank you so much for your comment on Max's blog. I was happy that I was able to find your family's blog- it sounds like you are up to all kinds of adventures! It will be exciting to keep track of you guys.
Please feel free to check out our family blog as well: www.spencerandmarykelly.blogspot.com
Post a Comment