
First off I want to let everyone know that Mike is doing fine. He made it to Central America and he's currently enjoying 75° weather and eating excellent food. He is loving how much the dollar is worth down there compared to the Euro exchange rate we
received in Spain. Since he gets so much for his money he has his own maid who cleans for him 3 times a week and does all his laundry and ironing. That's more than I did for him at home! ;) Oh, and don't worry too much about him missing Christmas in the States. He had two official Christmases before he left (and plenty of
presents) and over his 4 day holiday he and a friend will be hitting the beach and scuba diving. Of course his only complaint is being apart from Jay and I. It's certainly not easy but we're trying to make the best of it.

Jay and I are doing great with my family in California. They are spoiling us of course and I think it's time I get back into running before I gain 50 pounds! They definitely feed you well here. It has been snowing like crazy lately and it is so beautiful! I've missed the Sierra Nevada snow. I know my parents are sick of shoveling, but Jay has had a good time playing outside.

Mom and I took him out one day and after getting over the fact that he had to wear boots he had a blast. He even put his mittins on without complaining after a while. We tried to make a snowman but the snow wouldn't stick. Dad says it was too cold. We had a great time sleding down a slide dad made while shoveling though.

Jay laughed the whole way down and even mom and nona enjoyed it. I think Jay's favorite thing was tasting the snow. He has an obsession with anything frozen. He HATES food that is luke-warm to hot - ice cold is his favorite.

He's such a cutie. He's talking all the time now and my favorite new phrase of his is, "What's that noise?" I don't know why it's so funny when he says it but it is. We sure love our little man. Oh! We've been binki free the past 24 hours! That's been accompianied with some tears, but he's making progress. Wish us luck!

Here's Jay in his cute snow overalls.

Mommy, Jay and Cory when the snow started.

Walking down the hill to to Aunt Carol's house.

Papa, Nona and Jay.

Spanky the dog.

Let is snow!
4 comments:
OK, he is so cute. I'm glad you guys are having a good time with your family.
Anna qué bonita la nieve!estáis muy guapos todos....por cierto has visto como Jay iba a hablar mucho?recuerdas tu preocupación...?ya mismo estará como johnny que no para de hablar y me duele la cabeza....pero es maravilloso,verdad?te echo mucho de menos.
te quiere mucho,tu hermana de España
Oh I wish I was in Nevada City this Christmas with you all...I am so happy YOU are there. Thanks for your great attitude at this holiday time without a hubby around. I LOVE these photos!!! What great winter shots. And 24 hours without a binky??? What a milestone. I'm sure you hear him say Beebee? Beebee? Good luck! I love you all.
Jill and must I sign it what Jay actually calls me...Obama??? xo
Your parents have a dog! A funny thing to comment on, I know, but Kelsey is going crazy ever since we left my parents house (and a neighborhood full of dogs). She'll say "woof" all the time, meaning she wants to go see the dogs, but there aren't any to see around here - it's too cold! I'm seriously considering dog=sitting, except it might kill my husband. I can't believe all the snow you guys have up there! And I thought S. Cal was cold!
Post a Comment