Jay loves to dance. I mean he really, really loves to dance. Some of his favorite songs to dance to are on the Mama Mia soundtrack. Last night when I told him it was bedtime he kept saying, "Ma, Mia? Ma Mia?" At first I didn't understand him but after a few tries I figured out he was asking me to play the Mama Mia soundtrack for him so he could dance! I mean, how can you not love ABBA? I have to admit that he even knows some of the words now :) Here's a little taste of his moves.
8 comments:
ME ENCANTA EL RITMO DE JAY! ES UN GRAN BAILARÍN!PARECE MENTIRA QUE HACE NADA ESTABA EN EL PASEO EN SU CARRITO Y AHORA ESTÁ HECHO UN HOMBRECITO BAILANDO!!!
TENGO GANAS QUE VENGA A ESPAÑA A ECHAR UN BAILE CON ÉL....
KISSES FROM UTRERA
That is great. He has quite the endurace too. I can't believe he danced to the entire song.
Dan would definitely say Jay could teach me something. I think he may have rhythm, my complete lack thereof leaves me to be a poor judge. In fact I am so far from having any rhythm that I had to look up how to spell it. How sad for me. Anna I also have to say you have guts to sing along and post it on the internet. You sound great, but I know of two people in my life that have ever heard me sing a solo, my husband being one who could tell you Jay might be able to teach me a thing or two there too. Enjoy the islands!!
Jay is so cute! We were looking at your blog the other day and Ella saw Jay and got excited and yelled "Hawaii". I know our kids were crazy when you watched them, but Ella secretly had a good time. Thanks again!!!!!
I love the waddle move. He is so silly. I bet Mike loves seeing videos like this while he is gone.
That is too cute!! Jay and Bud would be great friends. He is getting so big. Hope you are doing good while Mike is gone. Miss you guys.
The waddle move is definitely my favorite! He is so darling Anna!
That's a great way to get all his energy out! I love the egyptian move - Mike was telling us about it when we talked to him on Sunday - I must have missed it the first time! SO CUTE! Kelsey wants to watch it again so I've got to run. She likes dancing to it and "playing the drums" on the table to the music! It would be fun to see these two dance together someday!! Oh, and was Mike watching on skype?
Post a Comment