Six wonderful years have passed since Mike and I made eternal covenants in the Salt Lake Temple. What a perfect starting point it was for our marriage! Unfortunately, this is the 3rd (or 4th?) anniversary we've spent apart due to work, but we get to celebrate together in FIVE MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! I can't wait for my husband to finally be home. I love you sweetie. Thank you for working so hard for our family. You are amazing, the very best husband in the world.
2 comments:
Congrats! Happy anniversary you two! I can't believe you have spent so many apart - so SAD! I think we've missed 2 together though, one of which was because of MY work. Anyway, can't believe 5 more weeks - I'll be having a baby in 9 more weekes - it's making time seem to fly! Miss you guys, can't wait till you're back together again. You guys are such a great couple! Oh, and we'll be in Utah from mid Dec-Christmas if you guys are there then too.
Felicidades Anna! 6 años ya!!! La verdad que se pasa el tiempo muy rápido,no? las dos llevamos 6 años casadas!!!!aunque yo te gano por un dia ,eh?...COMO SOY MÁS VIEJA.....os deseo todo lo mejor a los dos...y tengo muchas ganas de veros!!!!
kisses
Post a Comment