Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hiking the Y

Zina convinced Melissa, Reed and I to make a trek up to the Y on Monday. She does it practically twice a day! It was a lot of fun. A huge storm came rolling in as we hiked but miraculously we only felt a few raindrops. There was a ton of lightening and thunder in the not so distant horizon, and it was beautiful. Of course, we missed being struck by lightening but almost got taken out by a tractor hauling dirt at unreasonable speeds up and down the hill. Zina was sure we were going to die. But we didn't and the hike was beautiful! I love how green it is up there right now. It is so unusual. We had a great time.

1 comment:

jessicalangprice said...

I miss the good 'ol Y hill! Gorgeous views. So glad you got to spend some good time with Zina - she looks so fit and gorgeous!