

Mike's birthday was a lot of fun to celebrate. We were up at the cabin in Midway, so how could it not have been wonderful? My parents and the Connellys both gave us money to spend for our birthdays, since they knew it would be hard for us to get back to Spain with anything big. We decided to spend some of it on a fun date out in Park City (the rest is going towards either a Northern European cruise or a Holy Land cruise).

We started off the day at the Park City Outlets where Mike found some tri gear and I found some sweet new shoes. After the outlets we had a yummy lunch then we went to the Park City Resort and went on the slides. It was awesome! Mike definitely beat me in the race, but oh well. He's just bigger than I am, right? We had a great day, all thanks to the generosity of our parents. Thanks guys, we love you!


p.s. In Mike's defence: The above pictures of Mike wearing the pink cape were taken right before Melissa cut his hair. The "cape" is actually a sheet worn to keep hair off of Mike. However, he was wearing it like a cape and twirling around. I'm just saying...
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mike! Sounds like such a fun way to celebrate!
And I'm seriously loving the pink cape...it's very manly. Mike should definitely sport it more often! And nice job on the floor, the finished product looks awesome!
Happy Birthday to Mike! Looks like you guys had fun in Park City. Uh oh... I think if Tom sees this post he's going to be jealous of the pink cape. Now I'm going to have to get him one.
Oh, and your new floors in the condo look awesome!!! Great job!
Post a Comment