Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mike's Tri


Mike completed his first Triathlon on July 11. He and Cody Campbell entered and raced together (okay, "entered" may not be the right word... they kind of snuck in). He did great! Unfortunately Jay and I couldn't be there because we had to head back to Europe before him, but we're so glad he was able to complete the race. This is the first of many tri's to come. Mike and Tally Price are doing another one in Switzerland coming up in September. Now he only needs to convince me to try one with him at some point.
Check out how awesome he looks. Sorry the pictures are so small. Someone took them for him and they turned out like this. oh well. GO MIKE!









5 comments:

Mikaela said...

Makes my day seeing Mike in Spandex!!! Just kidding but looks like you had a great time. ANNA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope I catch you on the phone but in case I don't I borrowed my sister-in-law's computer to leave a birthday note for you. Hope Mike gives you all of the love and attention you deserve! Lots of love and miss you guys already! After all, what other friends would put up with us, right?

Mary Kelly said...

Wow, what an accomplishment. Way to go Mike.

Angie said...

Wow, that is pretty amazing... Go Mike!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mike, what the past few months for you guys. We got a no on Arizona but it looks like we are heading to Cheyenne, WY, so we will have to meet up in UT, or you guys can come to us when BYU plays Wyoming or CO State, we are within 1/2 hour of each.

Brad Christensen said...

I can't believe how intimidated I am by Mike's chiseled body...

-Brad