Hey Dej! I came across your blog, via Facebook - what a great site! These pictures of Jay are so cute - you all must be just thrilled. Congratulations, and I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
There isn't any better news in all the world than a new baby on it's way. And the second best news is that she/he is in OUR family. Jay is going to be the best big brother ever. So tender, so sweet, so kind and gentle. The third best news is that you'll give birth in the U.S. Whew. Couldn't be better news. xoxo Jill*
12 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats you guys. How exciting. Now all we need to do is get into residency in Tucson so we can come play!
Congratulations! This is great news, hopefully we can meet up in Utah some time and let the little ones play!
Hooray! Jay is going to be an awesome big brother.
WAHOOOOO!
Congratulations! Jay is going to be such a great big brother! You'll love having two.
Jay un hermano mayor!!!!uuuuuuuu que peligro,no? jajajaja
otra vez....FELICIDADES!!!!!!!
Hey Dej! I came across your blog, via Facebook - what a great site! These pictures of Jay are so cute - you all must be just thrilled. Congratulations, and I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
CONGRATULATIONS again! You guys are great parents!!! I can't wait to see #2! How EXCITING!!!!
congrats you guys!! i'm thrilled for you!
Great news! I am so happy for your family. I hope you have been feeling okay :)
I agree with Nona, WAHOOOOOO!!!!! :o)
There isn't any better news in all the world than a new baby on it's way. And the second best news is that she/he is in OUR family. Jay is going to be the best big brother ever. So tender, so sweet, so kind and gentle. The third best news is that you'll give birth in the U.S. Whew. Couldn't be better news. xoxo
Jill*
Post a Comment