Well, it's that time. We've decided to take our blog private. So any and all who would like to continue reading our blog, we would love to send you an invite. Just post a reply to this blog, or write me a quick e-mail (dejah6@hotmail.com or my gmail) with your e-mail address included. We thank you for your comments and interest in our lives. We would love you to be able to continue reading, even if you only check in once in a blue moon, so be sure to let us know you're interested. I'll wait a few weeks before I actually make it private. Thanks so much!
18 comments:
Anna no me dejes sin leer tu blog!!!!!!!! POR FAVOR INVITAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! JAJAJJAJA
No seas mala conmigo!!!! jajajajaj
ya lo se, estoy bien loca!!!!!
Primero Jessi, ahora tu....que pasa?jajaja ya me contaras....
te quiero mucho....de verdad....no me dejes fuera de tu blog :) no estoy haciendo "la pelota".....
ya sin bromas, invitame,eh?jajaj
kisses from c/francisco tamayo....hahah
I'd love to keep up with you and your family, if you don't mind. My email is tracy4belts@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Anna, count us in of course, I couldn't help but notice you and Jess did this at the same time, do I need to know about something?
Of course I would still love to read your blog. I think you have my email! :)
keep me posted too!
arbj122@yahoo.com
I want to continue!!!
tiffanyjoy83@hotmail.com
P.S. Is that Tayla from our BYU Cohort? Tell her I want an invite to her blog....please!!!!
We love checking up on the Connelly family- you guys are the best.
maryckelly@gmail.com
Of course I want to keep reading about your fabulous lives!
destanation@gmail.com
Be sure to send us an invite!
I love reading your blog!!! And I'd love an invite to continue reading it... kellilavon@hotmail.com
I didn't know you were pregnant - congrats! When are you due? When do you get to find out what you're having? Keep me posted. Oh, and my email is paigeforsgren@gmail.com. Thanks, and congrats again - so exciting!!
Ooh, pick me, pick me!
tulaneclay@gmail.com
Hi Anna! It's Erica from the good old cohort days! I look at your blog every now and again from Melissa's but I would love to see it always! My e-mail is ericahensley19@gmail.com.
We have a blog too if you want to check it out. It's adamandericahensley.blogspot.com.
Have a great day!
You best add your mama and papa! luv you kids:)
pwgunn@gmail.com
We would love to see your blog. Jay is so darn cute. Brianne12@hotmail.com
colleenaustin@gmail.com
Post a Comment