Friday, November 27, 2009

Bowling


The day after Thanksgiving we went bowling with Jay. It was a lot of fun! We went early enough that we were about the only people in the ally. Unfortunately the bumpers didn't work too well, the ball would barely bounce off the bumper then go back and roll along it until it reached one pin on the left or right (depending on where Jay had thrown it). Oh well! We still had a good time. Somehow I ended up tied to Mike due to my awesome 2 strikes and a spare on the last frame. I'm not sure what happened the rest of the game, but let's just say the last frame was the only one I did well on :)

I mean, come on. Look at my awesome form. How is it I wasn't getting strikes the whole game?


I guess next time I ought to try and copy my mom! She's a bowling shark. Or is it a turkey in bowling?




















4 comments:

María Pérez Sánchez said...

Que fiestas mas divertida habeis pasado en familia!!! a Johnny le encantaria ir a la bolera...le encanta en la Wii!!! tu sabes.... Jay es un magnifico jugador!! besitos

Mary Kelly said...

So fun! You guys always capture the best pictures.

Melissa and Reed said...

That belly wants to be rubbed by antie mel! You are looking so so cute! We can't wait to see you 4! Not this weekend, but next we'll be with YOU! Jay save some snuggles for us! Love you!

jill connelly said...

Bowling balls and pregnant women are so cute together! Add the most adorable little boy and you've got some winners. These photos are soo adorable. The action shots are great. Nona, you know how to make this little guy smile. What a cute picture.