While visiting the Garzas we were able to go to a ward Halloween party with them. Jay had so much fun - mostly because of all the candy. It was great though. They had games, a haunted house and even a pinata. Little Brooklyn looked so cute in her pumpkin outfit and Jay had fun running fast in his Dash costume.
















3 comments:
I feel like I've missed a ton of your posts! Looks like you're having fun back in the states. I love the pumpkin patch pictures... Jay is too cute. And I looove your little baby belly! You can actually tell you're pregnant now. Very cute. We're so excited to find out what your having!
What a fun little party! Brooklyn is so cute as a little pumpkin and of course Jay is "dashing" as ever ;).
Que guapo esta jay!! es el mejor superincreible!! :) y que cosita mas preciosa vestida de calabaza!!! ella parece tan dulce... ya mismo tienes tu bebe entre las manos tambien...estoy desenado que vayas hoy a la ecografia...que sera? aunque tu todavia ahora estras durmiendo... :)quiero noticias,eh!!! muchos besos. os quiero
Post a Comment