Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


We've had a wonderful Thanksgiving here in California with the family. Everyone made it home except for Cory. He was supposed to come too, but he got sick and couldn't drive up from LA. We sure missed him! Here we are playing outside on Thanksgiving day.






Taking a walk at my parent's house in beautiful Nevada City.

Jay loves to walk Bach - he's Aunt Carol's dog who lives down the street.


My mom and I decorated our Thanksgiving table this year. We had a lot of fun and it turned out so pretty!

My mom actually made the table runner in the middle. Isn't she talented?



This trip is my first time meeting Amy and Matt's new baby Caleb. He and Jay are second cousins. He is SUCH a cutie! We had so much fun playing with him. He's almost 6 months old.

Saying hi to Grandma Great.


I can't believe we're going to have another little one soon! I hope she's as good as Caleb :)










 











 
Playing with the ball machine. Caleb was impressed!


Jay sure loves his baby cousin!


Here are all the girls.


And all the guys (minus Jay who refused to take any more pictures).


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

María Pérez Sánchez said...

que thanskiving mas prescioso!!! me encanto el centro de la mesa de tu madre!!!!Ella es muy buena decorando!pobre tu hermano.... Y la comida, el pavo? no hay fotos?....o no dio tiempo a hacerlas...? se comio rapido.. :)
algun dia celebraremos uno juntos alli en USA...besitos
pd:dile a mike que se ponga un abrigo que se va a poner malito...que hace en mangas cortas, hombre!!! :):)

Angie said...

It looks like Jay will be a great big brother... That's nice that he got to practice with his cute little baby cousin. And you are SO cute with your little belly and new haircut! I can't wait to see your baby girl! Great job on the Thanksgiving table, by the way... Very pretty!

jill connelly said...

If you can't be in Utah for Thanksgiving, California is the next best place!!! At least you're not across the oceans somewhere. I LOVE HAVING YOU ON USA SOIL!!! Jay, you are going to love your baby sister. YOu are so tender with babies. I miss you Little Bug. Can't wait to see you all in 17 days!!! xoxo