una ninaaaaa!!! que bien!! una amiga para Alba!!! estoy muy feliz por vosotros, se ve guapisima en la foto...seguro que se parece a su mami.. :) besitos
We are SOOOO excited for the news that puts this Gwrl business in stone! Brooklyn is going to LOVE to have a favorite cousin play mate! I always wished for a girl cousin my age! It will give us more of an excuse to see each other more! Can't wait to meet that little angel! Congrats! We love you 4!!
CONGRATS!!! I have thought to call like five times to ask about the appointment last week but didn't want to pry. Crazy, I know I am learning some boundaries. Anyway, can't wait to talk soon and so happy you got to find out finally!!!
SO excited that we've upped our chances! AIden & Shad may have to duke it out. I'm already thinking about what I want to get her...Love those ultrasound shots!
10 comments:
Congratulations! You will love all the girlie things that you don't have to fuss over with a boy. ;-)
Hooray! How fun that you'll have one of each!
una ninaaaaa!!! que bien!! una amiga para Alba!!! estoy muy feliz por vosotros, se ve guapisima en la foto...seguro que se parece a su mami.. :)
besitos
We are SOOOO excited for the news that puts this Gwrl business in stone! Brooklyn is going to LOVE to have a favorite cousin play mate! I always wished for a girl cousin my age! It will give us more of an excuse to see each other more! Can't wait to meet that little angel! Congrats! We love you 4!!
CONGRATS!!! I have thought to call like five times to ask about the appointment last week but didn't want to pry. Crazy, I know I am learning some boundaries. Anyway, can't wait to talk soon and so happy you got to find out finally!!!
Congratulations! I love having one of each. You get the best of both worlds! :) And it is so fun dressing a little girl in bows and bracelets!
YAY!! So excited for you guys! Can't wait for her arrival. I'm sure she will be BEAUTIFUL!
WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS! She will be such a pretty pretty baby. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!
YAAAAAYYYY!!! We are so happy and excited for you! Ohh, I can't wait to see your new little girl in a few months. She will be such a beautiful baby!!!
SO excited that we've upped our chances! AIden & Shad may have to duke it out. I'm already thinking about what I want to get her...Love those ultrasound shots!
Post a Comment