Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jerusalem Meal

Every Christmas Jill has a Jerusalem meal (usually on Christmas Eve) to celebrate Christ's origins and what a simple meal may have been like for Him. We sit on the floor and eat traditional (as much as possible) Jewish foods. Jill usually tells us some facts about life during Christ's time and we enjoy and nice evening together. I love the tradition! We also write down all our predictions for the new year and read the ones we wrote last year. Here are some pictures from the night.








1 comment:

jill connelly said...

Anna, I'm just looking at your blog again. I know I already commented but I just LOVE seeing our family together I just have to keep visiting. What a great time. Heaven will certainly be having family ALL around. Such memories. Jay I miss you. Yup, I think it's time to get on a hair-plane, come to Utah and see Grandma! xoxoxo