Thursday, January 28, 2010
Baby Sister
I've been asked to post another picture of the belly, so here it is! Baby girl is coming along fine. I'm almost 32 weeks now. I had an appointment last Tuesday and everything was on track. Since Jay came out only with the help of forceps, my doctor discussed inducing me early this time around. If the baby is much bigger than Jay was (6' 11") and my body is the same as it was with him, I might end up needing a c-section because the baby won't make it past my pubic bone. I'm hoping that won't have to happen, so depending on how my doctor thinks the baby is progressing as far as weight, my due date may be moved up to mid-March instead of March 28. I'm not complaining! Jay is so excited for baby sister to come. He understands that she will be very little when she gets here and he'll have to help mommy. The other day we were talking about what we need to get before baby sister arrives and I mentioned to him that she probably won't need many new toys because we have so many already. Jay said, "Yeah mom, there are lot's in that room over there (the play room)." When I asked him if he was going to share with baby sister he immediately replied, "Yeah mom! She's my best friend!!!" That made my heart melt. Jay is such a sweet little boy. So warm and thoughtful. I just know he's going to be an awesome big brother. I can't wait to see the two of them together. Soon enough :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow you look amazing! Seriously, you are tiny. Can't wait for you guys. Hopefully the adjustment will be fairly smooth. We had a bigger space between kids this time around and it helped a ton! I'm sure Jay is going to do great : )
Your belly is so beautiful sweetie:) I can't believe little girl is already 32weeks old (i'm sure you feel it's been long enough!). Any new names considered for little "annie" as great grandma calls her?? Maybe Jay has a nickname for baby sis. He will be an awesome brother just like your bro. I sure love that little guy and love you too so so much. Tell Jay to kiss baby for me:) mama
You are looking fabulous and how reassuring that Jay is excited to have a best friend sister to play with. What a sweet brother he will be!
Que guapa estas Anna! Jay es un nino muy dulce...seguro que es un gran hermano mayor...esta muy bien que lo involucres en las tareas con la baby..y el vaya sabiendo que te tiene que ayudar..pues despues la realidad a veces es dificil...tu sabes..pero Jay sera un gran amigo de su hermana!!! ;-)
That's terrific about Jay already being in love with his new sister. And, seriously, would you please come give me lessons on how to remain tiny and little during a pregnancy, esp. at 32 WEEKS?? You look great.
What in the mazing is right, you look awesome Anna! So excited for you and hope everything goes well of course. look forward to catching up sometime soon!
What a SWEET little guy! That story made my day! He will be a wonderful big brother.
And you look beautiful. I can't believe you're already 32 weeks... It's getting close!
I LOVE THAT TUMMY! You really should be a pregnant model. The viewers wouldn't believe it however, because you look way too good compared to most of us women who have ever been pregnant. You've done a great job taking care of yourself Anna. And the littlest one will reap the benefit of a healthy mommy. xo
Post a Comment