Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What in the mazing?!?!?

My new favorite phrase of Jay's: What in the mazing? I have no idea where he learned it or if he just made it up himself but it makes me laugh every time he says it. I took this video of him playing marbles the other day and I think you can hear him say it at one point. By the way, he LOVES marbles and he LOVES watching his video. Several times a day he asks to watch it on the puter. The funny thing is he usually tells me, "I want to play marbles by myself and watch the puter." Does he think he's playing with himself when it's on? This kid really needs a sibling! Good thing little sister is coming soon :)

3 comments:

Nonna said...

Jay, you still love those marbles the best!! I get excited too to watch those marbles roll all the way down those curves and bumps to the bottom! I miss playing marbles with you!! You are so so right, it is 'mazing:) Nona loves you a million zillion!

María Pérez Sánchez said...

A Jay le encantan los juguetes de bolas...jajajaj él puede estar todo el día jugando con ellas...tiene una voz tan dulce....so cute....besitos

jill connelly said...

Never a better invention than that marble game for our little bug. His attention span outlast Einstein's I'm certain. Jay, I love watching you play marbles, but better yet, I LOVE playing marbles with you. Don't grow too fast. xoxo