While Mike's been gone, Jill came to see us for a few days. We had so much fun having her here! Jay especially enjoyed the playmate. Mommy's just not as good at playing now that it's harder for her to get on and off the floor. We are so glad Jill could come see us and can't wait for her to come back again soon!
6 comments:
How fun to have grandma there for a few days. Jay looks so happy..what sweet pix with grandma!! I especially like the sleepy boy in grandma's arms..so precious:) Thank you Jill for cheering up Anna and Jay while daddy is away (I know how difficult that is when your own mommy needs you too!). Luvs & Hugs to all, nona
I love seeing you guys! It seems like you're so much closer. Jay is getting so tall! Brooklyn and I watched the marble movie together and she was glued...I think she might be a marnel lover too! You are looking as beautiful as ever and we can't wait to meet this little one!
Oh I miss you two!!! How I loved our short time together. But what is there not to love?! Nona, next time we will all be together with our newest sweetest littlest one. Could life get better? I don't think so. Thank you, thank you for a wonderful three days together Anna. And may the next two weeks speed by until Mike comes home.
What a good grandma! You got some really cute pictures of Jay and his grandma together... So sweet!
I love the comments from Jill and Nona on your blog, you guys have the best parents (I love that I have actually spent time with ALL of them to say that, so fun). But, it is so cute how totally absolutely in love with Jay they are and that you get to see it from both sides. Sorry to hear Mike has been gone, tomorrow is saturday-I think we should chat!
Qué bien que tuvieras la visita de Jill....así por lo menos estuvistes un tiempo con ayuda y Jay se lo pasaría en grande....además con la barriguita que tú tienes ya...seguro que estás cansadísima....estas visitas son buenísimas,verdad? Jay parece que adora a Jill, no? Besitos desde España
Post a Comment