Monday, May 03, 2010

Pictures

Not too much to report. We've been enjoying life as a family of 4 and taking lots of pictures to prove it! My days seem much busier now with Amaya here, but not stressful. Most of the time I actually enjoy the extra busy-ness. Amaya has started sleeping a little better. One night she even went 6 hours! She is smiling all the time now, her favorite time being the morning. She's a very good little girl. She hardly ever cries or complains. We're so glad! Here are some pictures of the past week. You know how most people say you take way fewer pictures of your second child? I don't think that applies to me :)
Check out that shiner! Jay fell off the tramp one night when our friends were over with their kids. They were all having a great time running around in circles on the trampoline until Jay somehow slipped through the one small opening in the net that surrounds it. Luckily he was fine - except for the big bruise on his cheek.
Here's the pretty garden my dad planted for me while he was here. He is such an amazing horticulturist.
I even have some tomatoes growing already!
Jay has taken to taking pictures lately. Here's one he caught of me. Not bad!

2 comments:

jill connelly said...

Jay Bug, you've got photography in your blood. Such a fun idea to let him try. I am so happy you will be putting this "photo history" into a hard bound book. Those books are going to be the first thing you pick up in case of a fire! What a gift you've got to do all this. You're right--you are definitely not taking LESS pictures on baby number two! Only because she is so beautiful and photogenic.

Angie said...

I love the ones of Jay & Amaya together. SO sweet!

I hope Jay's eye is feeling all better now! Poor guy.