Monday, May 24, 2010

Moving to Santiago


We're moving again! Just another day in the life of the Connellys. We'll be in Santiago, Chile for 4 1/2 months. Mike has a temporary work assignment there so Jay, Amaya and I are tagging along. Truth be told Amaya was jealous that Jay lived in a foreign country when she never had the chance, so we couldn't deny her the opportunity when it came up. We're very excited (minus the moving/packing part) and we're very pleased to be missing the HOT Tucson summer here in exchange for a mild Santiago winter. We can't wait to tour the city, take in the culture, learn salsa, ski the Andes and practice our Spanish. New life adventure? Why not! So who's coming to visit?

6 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! How fun!!! That's awesome that you guys can go with Mike, and not have to be apart for so long. What a fun adventure! I can't wait to see all of your amazing photos!

Nonna said...

I'm packing by bags:) As soon as our ship comes in, I'm there! Can't be away from Amaya & Jay too long..I need my nona fix:) We'll miss ya'll but what a great adventure!! love you:)

Colette Campbell said...

So, are you guys gone already? If so, sorry we didn't get to say good-bye. If not, we'll have to have a good-bye party when we get back in town (I'm in Georgia, then Provo for the week.) Have fun and we'll see you when you get back in town. :)

María Pérez Sánchez said...

Anna siempre tienes que cambiar de país cuando tu bebé tiene alrededor de 3 meses? cuando tengas el próximo bebé, a dónde irás? espero que a Españaaaaaaaaa...Por lo menos vas a un país de habla española...tu tienes sangre latina... siente la salsa en tu interior y dile a Mike que mueve bien sus caderas....tienes que grabarlo bailando salsa...jajajjaajjaj

jessicalangprice said...

We're planning our trip, looks like we've got enough sky miles!! See you in a day or two...and in October in Chile!!

Summer said...

You guys are living one crazy life!

And I seriously couldn't believe it when Paul told me you would be in UT next week! We are so looking forward to seeing you both, it will be a definite highlight of the trip! Seriously, how long have we been trying to get together now? It's been years! Good thing we get to see you before the big move!