Baby girl turned 6 months on the 18th. I can hardly believe how big she is. We took her to the doctor for her 6 month check up and she was 16.4 pounds and 27 inches tall! She is an adorable chunky little girl. She is in the 60th percentile for weight and the 90th percentile for height. She just started eating cereal and so far it's going pretty well. Check out her first taste:
She is still a very happy girl and she's very active. She's sitting up, rolling around and loves to be on her tummy to look around. She grabs everything in reach and sticks it all in her mouth. She loves to play with her brother, but she's learning to to let him know when he's being too smothering. Unfortunately, she's still not sleeping too well but I've finally broken down and put her on a schedule. Hopefully that will help! I sure love my tiny tiny. She's absolutely beautiful and she's finally starting to grow some hair :) My My we are in love with you!!!
Amaya with her new friend Lisa.
7 comments:
oh!amaya está preciosa!ella parece Alba, le gusta comer,no?además es más gordita que Jay,no?igual que Alba es más gordita que Johnny... Parece que las mujeres van a tener que ponerse a dieta...lol
Felicidades Amaya! y deja dormir a tu pobre mami!
Is it November yet!?! Mymy we loved the video of you! We laughed and laughed! You're getting so talented and cuter by the day! Love you!
You are right, she is beautiful, coming from me that is like the mother of all compliments. Of course, no surprise, her parents are pretty attractive people. Beautiful pictures! Miss you guys so much! I really need to put your number in my phone so I can call you and tell you about my latest stupid stunt!
Wow! She's getting so big! How much longer are you guys down there? Rachel loves looking at the pictures with Jay in them. Looks like you all are having a blast!
I love seeing your pictures of the kids Dej, I can't believe Amaya is already 6 mos, it seems like you just posted pics of when she was born. She is a doll. I love the chubby cheeks! Hope everything is going well!!
I loved the video! Especially the gag-in-action shots. What a little angel. She is such a perfect Gerber baby, oh my. So beautiful with those big blue eyes. She's growing and growing and growing so tall. Can't wait to get my hands on her! And those cheeks!
Wow! I love the MyMy "gag" video..pure perfection! She will get such a kick out of this when she's older:) Every time I watch her, my heart melts and her smiles are soooo infectious! What a doll-baby, big blue eyes and cute little tongue and all! Great expressions from this little one...our precious star! LOVES always sweet one:)
Post a Comment