Friday, October 15, 2010

Jay's 4 year old pics

While our friends Jessie and Tally were here visiting Jessie took these wonderful pictures of Jay. They truly capture his little 4 year old personality. Thanks Jess!

A few funny things lately... the other day Jay and daddy were in our room and I heard Jay say, "Daddy, when I grow up will you share your shoes with me?" SO random :) Another night we were having family home evening and we were talking about baptism. We had a really good discussion about why we get baptized and what it was like for mommy and daddy to get baptized. Jay was very focused on the conversation and really participating. Then he got a look of real concentration on his face and he said, "Mommy.... umm. Well. Ummm... ummm..." He was really trying to think how to ask his question. We were gearing up for something very insightful. "Mommy, ummm... There are a lot of chairs in this room!" LOL. Apparently he couldn't figure out how to ask his question and seeing that we were waiting on him he decided to make a very insightful comment about the room instead :)

















6 comments:

Nonna said...

Where are the pictures??...anxious to see that 4yr-old cutie!

Nonna said...

WOW! Love'em! Where did our little Jay-bug go? He's such a BIG dude now! Can't wait to see those 2 cuties in November:) Love all the jammie shots...Jessie has done her photographic magic once again. Thanks Jess!! Love to ALL my babies:)

Mary Kelly said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love that he is in his jammies with bedhead- what a great way to capture the "real" Jay!

María Pérez Sánchez said...

oh Jay! qué grande eres ya! 4 años!!!uuuaaauuu...eras tan pequeñito cuando llegastes a españa!!! y ahora eres ya todo un hombrecito...además con caracter y personalidad en el colegio....no sé muy bien que hablabas a la niña pero estabas un poco enfadado,no? esas niñas no te dejaban coger las pinturas,verdad? poor Jay...tienes que aprender ya que las nujeres nunca dejan las cosas... :-D somos muy difíciles..jajaja estás guapísimo!

jill connelly said...

Now I know where you learned some of your photography tricks...thanks Jessie. These are amazing shots of the cutest boy I've ever met. Truly his personality shines through. What an adorable little Chilean four year old.

jessicalangprice said...

I love that you use the pictures I take, it makes me feel appreciated and loved ;) What was more fun was TAKING the pictures of Jay, watching him cheese it up for the camera, be silly, be serious, etc. We had a good time. He didn't want it to end!