Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lucky # 7

Amaya turned 7 months old a few days ago and it marked her first official time sleeping through the night. She actually slept from 7:30 pm to 6:45 am. WOW!!! Mommy is very happy! She is SO wiggly now. She is always trying to wriggle her way off my lap and onto the floor. She's not crawling yet but she's on her way. She can scoot herself backwards pretty well and around in a circle. She can also flip back and forth from her back to her tummy very easily. Unfortunately she has been pretty unhappy lately because she's had to get a lot of vaccines and she's seriously cutting some teeth. In fact, her very first tooth poked through 2 days ago! What a big girl.  Here are some pictures of my beautiful one.









6 comments:

kallen said...

Oh your kids are so stinking cute! I love Amaya's blue eyes and pretty smile. we miss you guys. So do you know what you guys are doing after Chilli yet?

María Pérez Sánchez said...

oh amaya! estás preciosa? A quien te pareces?has cogido lo mejor de tu papá y lo mejor de tu mami!!! Enhorabuena por dormir toda la noche!!! tu mami estará muy contenta,no? estoy deseando conocerte y darte muchos besitos a lo español...ya sabes con muchos besos como hacen las mujeres viejitas de aquí y muchos abrazos... ya sé que las americanas necesitáis vuestro espacio...jajaj pero tú tienes que aprender igual que Jay las costumbres españolas...aquí no existe el espacio..jajajaj Tienes una carita que tengo ganas de darte un mordisco en los mofletitos...so cute!
besitos desde España

Jeff and Aubree Gittins said...

She is SUCH a beautiful girl!

jessicalangprice said...

LOVE these pics Dej!! She's so pretty - and I love that dress!! Happy 7 months baby girl. BTW...Aiden was cracking up watching the video of the kids at breakfast. Everytime she came on the screen he would just laugh... maybe because he knows she's the one?!?

Campbell said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I love the video of Jay it was so cute! When do you guys come back to Utah again?

Julianne said...

Anna, honestly, I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful baby girl! VERY cute little dollie pants.

And hooray for sleeping through the night. A parent's greatest victory.