My baby girl is crawling! The crazy thing is that she and Jay started crawling at the same exact time, almost down to the day. Around 10 months 10 days. So funny :) I'm so excited for my little one and she is pretty thrilled too! I kind of like that my kids start crawling a little late because by the time they start, I'm ready for it. Now on to more baby proofing and scrubbing dirty clothes, hands and knees. Congratulations on the milestone baby girl!
2 comments:
WOW! Our sweet little Amaya crawling!! I remember when Jay started crawling when I was visiting Utrera...so exciting to see the little ones becoming more independent:) Love, love, love these grand kiddos. Thank you for all the wonderful videos so nonna and papa can giggle right along with these gems!
Ohhh!!! Amaya!!!! Guapa Amaya!!!! Y ahora gateando!!! ella ahora pueda llegar a todos lados....peligro!!!! Ella es ideal, me encanta Amaya!!! Quiero conocerte pronto little baby!!!!!
Post a Comment