One day while we were in California Mike, Jay, Amaya and I went "sledding" and played in the snow. Sledding is in quotes because we only found some mounds of snow to sled on, but they were perfect for Jay. It was an awesome day. Jay had SO much fun - it was just what we hoped it would be for our little 4 year old. Amaya on the other hand... she didn't enjoy it so much. You can tell by her face in most of the pictures. Her favorite part about the whole experience was eating the snow. Surprise! Notice Jay's oversized coat in the pictures. When we got there I realized I had packed everything (including hot chocolate) except for his coat. Luckily mine included a shell and a liner, plus I had a sweatshirt and so did he, so he ended up using part of my coat. He also had the snowpants he could "grow into" on. I think he might be able to use them for another TWO seasons. They were pretty big. He sure looked cute though! So did My My in her starfish getup.
Here's a snowman we found...
And here's one we made ourselves at Carol and Jeff's house. Jay was a great little helper! He rolled the head all by himself.
3 comments:
Fun in the snow!! Love the little red nose on MyMy and Jay's BIG smiles. He definitely had the better time but MyMy must have enjoyed the hot chocolate...our little hungry hungry hippo:) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those babies!
It looks like you guys had a great holiday season! I love the snow pictures. Amaya looks adorable in her little snowsuit. And I love the one of you and Jay sledding! Too cute.
I am impressed that a family who lives in Tucson ALL has snow clothes. I don't even own winter boots and I live in utah! ( I keep thinking if I don't buy them maybe we will move. . .mostly I just have cold feet.)
Post a Comment