Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day!

 I've been a little under the weather, but I couldn't miss the chance to celebrate St Patrick's Day with my kiddos. I know it's only a short time until they'll be "too old" to appreciate my antics. Of course that won't change the amount of green food coloring and paper shamrocks found in the house ;)

 Green mac & cheese, green milk and carrots with green ranch dressing for lunch. Mmmm!


Then... the Leprechauns came!

Those silly Leprechauns made a mess of Jay's room. Jay was just a little nervous about the Leprechauns being in the house, but we followed their clues...

until we found...

their POT OF GOLD!!!

My little Leprechauns.

Here's a little St Patrick's Day video of Jay telling me about his preschool celebrations :)

3 comments:

jill connelly said...

Anna, you are the cutest mommy! I love the leprechaun pot of gold! I love the green on those adorable children. Most of all I love those children!! What photos. The look on Jay's face is priceless. Thanks for sharing them with those who love you, especially me. xoxo

Nonna said...

WOW! A mom who adores her precious little ones and is willing to make their Mar 17th so special even when she is so ill!! You, sweet daughter, continue to amaze me...what a wonderful mother you are. And those little green kiddos are the absolute cutest! The phone photo of Amaya & Jay is the best St.Pat's day gift I've ever received:) I sure love you and our babies. Thanks for sharing dear daughter, mama

Campbell said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!