Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's getting hot!


The Tucson spring has officially started. For us that means temperatures in the mid 70s to low 90s. It is absolutely beautiful! The few green things around are starting to grow too which makes it even prettier. The Spring in Tucson can't be beat. It was so nice the other day we decided to pull out the swimming pool in the back yard. Here are my two little fishies swimming together. It's so fun that they can play together now.



3 comments:

Campbell said...

Your kiddos are getting so big! I am so jealous that you guys are able to be outside playing in the pool wearing cute swimsuits, I can't wait for those days to be here!

Mikaela said...

As cute as your kids are, I could have done without this post. JEALOUS!

María Pérez Sánchez said...

ese bikini de amaya es ideal!!!ella es preciosa!!! y Jay está enorme!!! Kisses from Utrera!!!