My babies LOVE grapefruit. Jay asks me for one every morning. I think it's so funny they both would like something so sour. I've have heard that tastebuds are different in young children. Still funny!
Ditto on Jill's lovin'. Grapefruit kiddos with no qualms about sour:) Do they really taste sweet at this age instead of sour?? Crazy tastebuds! Even if the bites are sour, these two are the sweetest on the planet!!! I love, love, love big brother Jay and his little Tuttie:)BIG HUGS from Nonna:)
3 comments:
Grapefruit-lovin' kids?!?! What great expressions! I love these two like nobodies business!! xoxo
Ditto on Jill's lovin'. Grapefruit kiddos with no qualms about sour:) Do they really taste sweet at this age instead of sour?? Crazy tastebuds! Even if the bites are sour, these two are the sweetest on the planet!!! I love, love, love big brother Jay and his little Tuttie:)BIG HUGS from Nonna:)
Amaya has the sweetest little smile! And Jay looks so grown up. Cute pictures... That's funny that they like grapefruit!
Post a Comment