Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Jay!!!



As usual, I cannot believe my baby is having another birthday. He is FIVE!!! What an amazing little man I have. As always he continues to amaze me with his sweet attitude and his kindness and love to everyone. He is so good to his little sister and he has such an easygoing, sweet personality. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect first child.

For his birthday this year we are in Anaheim... still working on the house! Luckily for him that meant going to a Character breakfast at Disneyland with his Nonna and Papa and then on to Disneyland with Nonna, Kristin and Kevin for a day of celebrations! They had a blast. He had a pin on all day announcing that it was his birthday and he thought it was SO cool that all the cast members wished him a Happy Birthday everywhere he went. Not a bad way to spend your 5th birthday :)























I only wish I could have spent the day with you my little! We did have cake and ice cream at night which was fun. I love my little guy beyond words and am SO grateful for him!


No comments: