My baby girl has been a babbling brook since she first learned to use her voice. She is constantly talking, whether we can understand her or not. Lately though she has been saying a TON of words. Here are her favorites:
MyMy, Jay, Mommy, Daddy, Robbie, Nanna (for Nonna), Mamah (for Grandma), Papa, Mimi, Lissy, B (for Brooklyn), Towy (for Cory) (the other family members are much more difficult for her to say :). She can also say Jo, Tati (for our friend Cati), Tis (for our friend Chris), hi, I wanna... , buh buh, night night, nana, gracias, mow, this, brush, go, oh no, bye bye, where's... , me, that, num num, more, I love... (sounds more like I bove) , owie, eye, ball, uh huh and more. She is such a little chatter box!
I seriously love almost 2 year olds. She brings so much joy into my heart. I love how she spontaneously gives me snuggles and loves. I love how cute her little face is and how pure those two big beautiful eyes are. I love her round belly and her tiny toes. I love her blond mullet and her extremely happy little personality. She is such a bright shiny star in this world. She loves everyone and has so many hugs and smiles for everyone she meets. I just can't get enough of my sweet little one. She makes me SO SO SO happy!! Even when she gets mad and shouts, "NO!" at me and tries to hit me with her little hands :) She is perfect and precious and I love her with all my heart and I can't wait to see how she grows and continues to learn and bring joy to others. What a precious yittle. I'll love you forever tiny one.
1 comment:
Anna what a sweet narrative on your beautiful Amaya. Such tender words of a mother in complete love with her yiddle daughter. You landed in Columbia today and Mike emailed that you made it safely. What a new adventure that lies ahead. Thanks for following our son wherever he goes...again.
Post a Comment