Does the word Sipote sound familiar to you?
Replace the "S" with a "CH" put an "L" before the E and you have...
CHIPOTLE!
Sipote in Colombia is VERY similar Chipotle in the States... so now Melissa and Reed, and Brookie HAVE to come visit to see how it compares (Reed loves Chipotle). When we ordered Mike said to the guy at the counter, "Hey, do you know there is a restaurant in the US called Chipotle that is very similar to Sipote?" The guy said, "Yeah, they copied us!" Except that when we asked how long they had been in business we found out it has been way less than Chipotle. Hahaha! Sorry guy :) The food was sure delicious though! Here we are enjoying some ice cream afterwords - sorry Jay turned out so dark! I have only been using my phone to take pictures thus far because I'm nervous about having my real camera out and about!
MyMy LOVES i-c-e-c-ream!
Just had to add a picture of these two cuties at church at the end!




2 comments:
I LOVE THOSE YIDDLES! I can't stand just looking at them. I just want to hold them and tickle them and kiss those adorable cheeks. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. They are the sweetest things on this earth, I just wish this earth was a little smaller and I could drive down the street and to your house today. xoxo
I know what Jill means...when we facetime or see your creative photos, I want to reach out and hug, kiss,snuggle and share that yummy icecream with these cuties! Miss them soooo much but it would be much harder if you didn't blog or I couldn't see or hear them playing at home...almost like being there, almost...
The church picture is so classic Jay-watching over and protecting MyMy- and classic MyMy with her ever-present bah-bah in tow lol :)
Miss them, love them...
Post a Comment