Friday, April 13, 2012

He is not here: for he is risen

This is a beautiful movie showing the final days of our Savior's life and the most miraculous event of his resurrection. I know Jesus Christ is my Savior. I know he lives. I am so grateful for this knowledge... to know that death is not the end. To know the answer to the question, "If a man die, shall he live again?" Jesus Christ answered this question irrevocably. I know I will live again because of his great sacrifice and I know I will see his face again and feel the prints in his hands and feet. Can you imagine what it would have been like to be Mary on that first Easter morning? To see the stone rolled away. To see the Savior alive again? What joy!

2 comments:

Nonna said...

HE IS RISEN...what Easter is all about! I love this video and the wonderful efforts the church, our leaders and US, the members, are making to spread the gospel via modern technology!!
Thank you, daughter, for your sweet testimony of the greatest human events in all our history, Christ's life, death and resurrection! I too know He lives and loves us so much that He was willing to sacrifice His life for us so we, if we have faith in Him, believe Him and keep His commandments, can return to live again with Him.
I know Christ lives and I know He restored His church to the earth through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know we can be an eternal family if we are worthy...I pray for the that day:) Love you sweet one:)

jill connelly said...

Tears in my eyes, a burning in my heart. I just finished watching this video. I celebrate our Jesus. We just came from China where the blessed name of Christ is not even known amongst 1.3 billion people. What indescribable JOY to know that He lives. Anna, thank you for your testimony. Thank you for sharing this video with all who know you. Your light shines bright.