Jay's school had an end of the year parents day where the kids showed off some of the things they have learned this year. They broke into groups and each group of kids "taught" the parents something. Jay's group taught me how to make a Superhero.
Mine was a flying rainbow pig that can shoot lasers out of it's eyes (Jay took my picture).
The point was to show how the kids have been learning descriptive words in English. Haha! Jay aced it. The kids also sang some adorable songs in Spanish. It was so cute.
Here are some pictures of Jay at his school. It is such a beautiful campus!
Here's Jay in front of the infamous tree house that he and a friend broke a window out of. When I asked him why he did it he said, "I just knew I shouldn't but my friend wanted to and then I just really wanted to do it!" Hahaha, we need a lesson on peer pressure already!
Jay's classroom is just inside that door to the left.
He's super good at the monkey bars now!
1 comment:
So fun to see Jay's school and classmates! So this is where he hangs each day (or use to before the break). He's the most handsome six year old alive. Especially with those teeth missing. How I love our growing Bug. xoxo
Post a Comment