The Christmas parties continued with a White Elephant party we threw at our house! We invited all the Americans in our ward and ended up having a huge turnout! It was a lot of fun. I think there were a total of about 16 adults and 18 children in our place. Aleida made ajiaco plus some traditional Colombian desserts. Everyone else brought appetizers, sides and desserts. The food was delicious! The white elephant gift exchange was fun too. I think Mike and I ended up with a hideous blue Christmas sweater (perfect for an ugly Christmas party) and a few other random things like a tooth brush cleaner and old cook books. The true white elephant gift of the night was brought by Cooper. It was a super old board game and Nate ended up with it! Lucky him :)
Nate and Mike
Cooper
Melissa Mellars and her sister who's visiting.
Mark and Joyce
Our favorite missionary couple, Elder and Sister Collins. They are leaving us in a few days :(
Not pictured: The Wallaces, The Dossets and the Rojas (they had to leave early to catch midnight flights back to the States for Christmas!)
No comments:
Post a Comment