Yes, those Eva eyes are BLUE! Another beauty to add to our adorable grandies:) Such an adorable purple sweater mommy made for Amaya and now Eva can share in the special love that when into its creation! What a talented daughter I have!!! Where did those genes come from??? Must be a great-great grandma's inspiration!
Besides being so beautiful she has an adorable wardrobe! Watch out our photographer Mary Clark...Anna Connelly is giving you a run for your money. Incredible shots of a little princess I love. xoxo
4 comments:
Yes, those Eva eyes are BLUE! Another beauty to add to our adorable grandies:)
Such an adorable purple sweater mommy made for Amaya and now Eva can share in the special love that when into its creation! What a talented daughter I have!!! Where did those genes come from??? Must be a great-great grandma's inspiration!
Besides being so beautiful she has an adorable wardrobe! Watch out our photographer Mary Clark...Anna Connelly is giving you a run for your money. Incredible shots of a little princess I love. xoxo
The purple jacket you knit is so cute! I never saw the finished product. You need to take pictures of my kids, I'm impressed.
anna tienes una niña preciosa!!! es guapísima!!! tus hijas las dos con los ojos azules!!! son bellas!!! besos from spain
Post a Comment